Thank you for your interest in writing for Dapper Confidential! We’re honored to hear from you. We currently cover primarily men’s fragrance and grooming — unfortunately articles outside of this vertical can’t be considered.
How To Write For Dapper Confidential?
We love fresh, expert content that informs our readers and adds value to the site. For one time posts with brands or other bloggers, we have guest posts. We also are currently looking for a freelance writer to join our team.
Guest Post Opportunities
Want to write a guest post? Please follow these guidelines:
- Article should be at least 800-1,000 words
- Try to be in-depth and make sure to cite your sources.
- No citation links to commercial websites.
- Writing must unique and able to pass Copyscape.
- Author bio link and social media will be included at the end of the article.
- Make sure you have the rights to any image you’d like to include.
- Guest post opportunities are subject to approval.
Please submit your guest post request to: [email protected]
Join Our Team
We are currently accepting applications for a freelance grooming/lifestyle writer
Your task would be to write articles that embody our ideals of better confidence, wellbeing and self-expression through grooming.
We want to hear from you if…
- you love writing about men’s style and grooming
- you’re interested in: men’s fashion, living well, grooming trends and being a gentleman.
- you are an open minded, conceptual thinker
- you’re a great storyteller who is engaging and conversational while also being authoritative
- you write in a concise and practical style and avoid padding or meaningless text
- you want a job that helps others learn to be their own best-selves
What you’d do…
- pitch your ideas or work with us to develop topics
- write the final article including any necessary citations
- possibly review sample products
- upload content to Google Drive
- great communication skills
- good personality, easy to work with
- exceptional eye for detail
- experience with SEO writing best practices
- excellent proofreading skills
- You’re paid per article
- You can work from anywhere (US or Canada preferred, especially for product reviews)
- Set your own hours (but still make your deadlines)
- Be part of doing something you love
- Have your words in front of thousands of engaged, enthusiastic readers